NNMGA Guides - Profile
Mr. Tshering Pande Bhote
Hatiya -1, Sankhuwa Sabha, Nepal
Contact: +977 9841237190
· IFMGA/ NNMGA Certified Mountain guide (Instructor).
· Ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil aviation Certified Trekking Guide (grade “A”).
· Long line helicopter rescue specialist (Instructor) Certified by Alpine Rescue Center (Swiss).
· Professional High Altitude Cameraman.
· Top Himalaya Guides MD.
· Good leader ship skill and well organized.
History and Experiences of Mountaineering:-
· Start as trekking and expedition porter. 1996.
· Work as a cook. (Climbed new route on south ridge of Island peak “cookes ridge”).
· Work as a trekking and climbing Sherpa. Successfully climbed Mt Everest in 2001 first time.
· As a Mountain guide Mt. Everest 6 times, Mt Cho-Oyu 3 times, Mt.Shishapangma 1 time,
Mt. Dhaulagiri 1 time, Mt. Ama Dablam 10 times, Island peaks 12 times, Lobuche 8 times, Pogalde 5 times, Mera peak 4 times, Mehera peak 5 times, Chulu far east 3 times, Chulu west 1 times, Lhakpa ri 4 times, Naya khang 1 time, Urkenma peak 1 time, Pisang peak 1 time and Yala peak 3 times.
· Araki Mt cook 4 times different routs including new route assent (“Kiwi Sherpa”) and many more in New Zealand.
· Mont- Blanc 5 times deferent routes and many more in France.
· Ben Nevis and many more in UK.
· Galdhopiggen, Storen, Falketind, Uranostind,Torfinnstind-Traversen, Austabotntind and many more in Norway.
· Since 2001 actively involve very much all the rescue in Nepal on Mountain.
· Since 2008 full time rescue stain by in Nepal with helicopter.
Tshering Pande Bhote NNMGA/ IFMGA Certified Mountain Guide (Instructor) and Long line helicopter rescue specialist (Instructor) have strong international climbing and rescue experience and extensive knowledge of the logistics and planning that are so crucial to successful adventures in the Himalaya and around the world.
I have diverse skills (being a technical radio expert a supreme technical alpine climber and phenomenal guide!) that gave me what it takes to put together an experience that you will remember for the rest of your life.
- Departure of Training Crew of Mountain Guide Certification Course (MGCC) - 2018
Posted: 23 February, 2018
- Aspirant Guide Course - 2016/17, Component II
Posted: 6 June 2017
- Commencement of Mountain Guide Certification Course - 2017
Posted: 22 February, 2017
- Commencement of Aspirant Guide Course - 2015/16, Comp III
Posted: 22 August 2016